Vendor inspection processes and the principle of detection
Note: In accordance with the EU WEEE & RoHS directive requirements, our company can conduct tests on the machine, it can be raw materials, components, such as test substrate. On the machine will be split according to material and scientific classification, respectively, for the detection of harmful substances. Usually divided into metal parts and plastic materials two major categories of material, metal material testing will normally take four of harmful heavy metal elements (Pb Pb, Mercury Hg, Cd Cd, hexavalent chromium Cr6 +), in addition to detection of plastic materials in general for more than four harmful heavy metal elements, the need to detect organic brominated flame retardants (PBB PBB, polybrominated diphenyl ethers PBDE). Of different packaging materials also need four kinds of packaging materials were harmful heavy metal elements (Pb Pb, Mercury Hg, Cd Cd, hexavalent chromium Cr6 +) test (94/62/EEC).
Know down like: the need for testing vendors in the submission of samples required for testing before the products of the split in detail, and resolution were good parts and components installed and mark the name of each part. Testing requirements for each component were:
1) detection of heavy metals only: to provide solid 5-20g, the liquid to provide 5-20mL.
2) to detect heavy metals and organic pollutants: the provision of samples of 20-50g.
3) only detect coating (coated) parts of the samples indicate the need plating (coating) material, providing the sample coating (coating) the approximate weight of parts; such as coating (coating) of the weight of parts samples less than the amount requested, the need for plating (coating) materials.
4) because according to the requirements of EU RoHS are separate components of each material billing, the cost will be higher, our company is now adopting a more scientific, more economical manner similar to classified material to meet the EU RoHS requirements and more economic, can detect relatively low cost. Commissioned to complete an agreement detection: various manufacturers to send samples for inspection before you fill in my company commissioned by the exclusive use of electronic materials testing agreement (the agreement can be downloaded from the web sites, including the two formats in both English and Chinese), or by fax to obtain fax. In addition to fill in your company a good addition to the detailed information, please in the "Sample Name" column to fill out the sample name, the number of "test items" column to fill the requirements of the project types of detection. Detection of sample delivery commissioned testing and inspection agreement with the sample sent to or sent to: Nanshan District, Shenzhen is a modern business Monte Road 4 21A-B
testing costs = required detection test items for each unit × the total number of materials required for testing, please confirm your good material in the volume and price and other information can be returned after the signing.
1) confirmed the two sides after the detection of the cost of delivery.
2) customers no longer need to first payment arrangements detection, and transfer the certificate by fax to the Company. For foreign clients receiving commission agreement and sample testing arrangements after the first test, customers are required to confirm the signing of two business days after the transfer arrangements and fax the remittance certificate.