Human activities within the building used for lighting, air conditioning, office, home appliances and other energy-consuming equipment energy consumption, accounting for the world's total energy consumption more than 30%, the resulting carbon dioxide emissions account for about 25% of the total emissions above. As the global energy supply tension and the strengthening of environmental awareness of governments of the electronic products are becoming increasingly concerned about energy efficiency issues, have to implement energy-saving policies to enhance energy use management. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA) statistics, the world has been the European Union, the United States, Canada, Australia and more than 40 countries and regions, implementation of the mandatory energy efficiency standards or energy efficiency logo. China in 1999 established a voluntary energy-saving product certification system in 2005, began to impose mandatory energy efficiency labeling record.
EBO Certification Center (EBO) conform to the global green industry trends, the establishment of energy efficiency testing laboratories. In addition to high-precision digital power meter, EBO energy-efficient laboratory test system is also equipped with electric lighting, electronic ballast performance analysis systems, high-definition digital television signal generator, color luminance meter and optical chamber for measuring a variety of electronic products such as energy use the efficiency of advanced equipment. Backed by strong technical resources and rich experience in global certification services, EBO to provide credible and reliable energy efficiency test results to help manufacturers improve product energy efficiency and energy, to promote energy-saving technology development.
1. EBO is currently available for the following products for energy efficiency test:
* Power Products: External power supply, built-in power supply, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, etc.;
* Appliances: induction cooker, water storage type electric water heaters, rice cookers, etc.;
* Lighting Products: LED lamps, fluorescent lamps, high pressure sodium lamp, metal halide lamp, ballast, etc.;
* Audio and video equipment: TVs, set-top boxes, video player;
• Information technology equipment: computers, servers, monitors, copy, printer and so on.
2. EBO accept commissioned energy efficiency testing and certification to provide the following services:
* China's energy efficiency label for the record;
* China Energy Conservation Certification (Section word mark);
* California, CEC;
* The Australian MEPS;
* Europe EUP